Dr. Prashant Moralwar - Health ConsultantEducational Qualification: MD DCH from Sion hosp.
Practising in navi mum since last 34 years.
Founder president IAP Navi Mumbai.
EX state level IAP president.
Faculty at various local and national level conferences.
Published papers on various child health related issues.
Hon Ped at mathadi hospital-koperkhairne.
Director Swarna child development centre.-kharghar.
Med advisor Disha special school.-Belapur.
Mrs. Pranita Madkaikar - Educational Consultant
• Graduate in Home Science (Child development)
• Post Graduate in Sociology
• B.Ed Special Education (Multi-category - MR, CP, LD)
• M.Ed Special Education (Learning Disabilities)
• PGDEM (SNDT University)
• Certificate in Personal Counselling (Xaviers Institute of Counselling, Mumbai)
• Certificate Course in Handwriting Analysis
• Facilitator in Total Quality Management (CII - Institute of Quality, Bangalore)
• Work experience as Special Educator,
• Principal of special school for MR,
• Research Assistant,
• Lecturer in Spl. Edn.,
• Regional head (NIMH),
• Expert for RCI team for assessment of organizations conducting teacher training programs in Special Education.
- At various levels, worked with children, Staff, parents, volunteers from all over India.
- Visited various special as well as inclusive education agencies in India, Sweden and New York.
- Instrumental in initiating UFSE along with team of like minded people
- Written and directed street play on mental retardation
- SAFI sessions in Navi Mumbai
- Presently CEO, Tara Mobile Creches, Pune (2013 June till date)
Mrs. Kala Sundarvedha - Educational Consultant
• Master of Science (Applied Math.)
• Master of Disability Studies
• Diploma in Computer Management
• Certificate in Disability Studies (ASD)
• World Children Welfare Trust – Bal Anand
• Community Outreach Programme - Fundraising & Development Manager (2014)
• Sahyog – Chehak Trust - Instructor (2013)
• Little Angels’ Sapling School - Consultant (2013)
• Swami Brahmanand Pratishthan - Consultant (2012)
• Career Options – Navi Mumbai - Consultant (2012)
• Save the Children India - Education Department, Mumbai - (2010)
• Academy of Certified Counsellors - Department of Special Needs, (Singapore) - (2009)
• Dignity Links Ltd (Singapore) - (2006)
• Sunlove Abode for Intellectually-Infirmed Ltd - SAI-i Autism Center (Singapore) - (2002 - 2008)
• Friends of Autism Ltd (Singapore) - (2004 - 2007)
• Ti - Sarana Buddhist Association (Singapore), Metta Youth Center (Sri Lanka) - (2005 - 2009)
• AWWA Special School, Rainbow Center (Singapore) - (2002)
• Autism Association (Singapore), Autism Youth Center - (1999 - 2001)
Dr. Mrs. Thankam Ghule - Research ConsultantEducational Qualification: M.Com., LL.B. (Gen), D.H.E., Ph.D.
• Principal & Head, Department of Commerce, M. D. College, Parel,
• Research Guide for Ph.D in Business Management from Mumbai University.
• Working in the present college from 2nd August 1982. (31 years).
1. 32 years teaching experience for undergraduate and 14 years at postgraduate level
2. Ph.d guide in the subject of Business Management from Mumbai University.
5 students Registerd for Ph.d
1 student completed M.Phil,
6 post graduate students guided for dissertation.
3. Invited as Resource person for12 seminar at national / state level .
4. Worked for women skill Development at “Damanwadi and tadwadi” through College NSS.
5. Working on women Entrepreneurship Projects.
6. 40 Research papers presented at various State, National and International level Seminars.
7. 24 research papers published in reputed journals.
8. 3 minor Research projects.
9. Invited in the capacity of Judge , speaker , moderator at community level programmes.
10. Member of peer review committee..
11. Co-authored 5 text books on Business and Management.
12. Judge for “Aavishkar” – Research Presentation of Under Graduate students of Mumbai University.
13. Member of All India Commerce Association, Maharashtra State Commerce Conference, Kerala Commerce Association, Indian Merchant Chamber.
Ms Vijaya Balaji and her team at Tool box - management consultants
We would like to introduce ourselves, Tool Box India Foundation , a registered Section 25 not for profit entity that offers pro bono consulting in change process management.
Tool Box is a platform that offers assist in the areas of Strategic , Financial , Marketing and Communication , Human Resources , and Operations Management through a network of corporate volunteers in helping increase the efficiencies of non profits.
TBXI (www.tbxi.org) was formally registered in 2011 and follows a similar model to TBX Belgium (www.toolboxh2o.org) and has executed over 15 projects in the last 2 years.
We invite you to visit our website and read more about us at :